RE: Re: RE: Flow goes Dyno?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 00:29:36 EST

I don't know what the big "stink" is about the FlowMaster muffler. I have
always had the best of luck with them.

My current vehicle (1997 Dakota SLT V6) has a Flowmaster on it...this was my
final decision after a a DynoMax, Borla, and a No-Name (MagnaFlow??).

(1) The DynoMax worked fine for low-end but lacked on top.
(2) The Borla sounded "Neat" but had the same effect.
(3) The No-Name "MagnaFlow" muffler sucked all together.

All three mufflers had a 2" Inlet/2" Dual-Outlet configuration.

Flowmaster is STILL the choice for the serious "Hot-Rodder".

Regards,

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX

http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/btoys.htm