Re: Fast Daks

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 05:18:25 EST

In a message dated 12/10/98 3:41:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
enigma301@hotmail.com writes:

<< :-( as I own a 97 4x4 dak
 cc with a v8 and 32X11.50 bfgs and I raced a friend of mine. He has A
 mid 90's Jeep cherokee sport with the 4.0 6cyl. >>
Tim, dont be sad. Those inline 4.0's are peppy engines and you with those
monster 32's on there! Well, that will decrease your gearing quite a bit!
Just waite till the winter when your buddy needs to be pulled out of a ditch!
Oops, I shouldnt say that. All the AMC guys that I work with will be down on
me for that one! I doubt that Jeep will get stuck, we design them not to but
incase they do, just give him your cell phone number!
Eric