RE: sticker ideas up for all to ADMIRE...

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 06:53:55 EST

------ cut ---------

> Whaddya think? Those of you who don't care for the ram, let
> me know; do you see something in there that you wouldn't mind
> stickin' on your Dak? Maybe if some clear favorites come out
> of this, I can start thinking about takin' orders...

Looks good. Personally I don't care about the ram, not because I have
anything against him, but just because I'd rather see him perched on a
mountain peak before sticking him on our 4x4s.

My preference would be for one of the first 4 (the long versions).

Have you tried using the Hemi Head font for the lettering? Just wondering
if maybe it didn't come out very legible or something.

BTW, Norah likes the first four stickers as well. So there's two votes for
them.

Jason
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd