RE: Fast Daks

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 08:58:18 EST

Change your gears to 4.10:1 with the oversized tires you're running and
you'll notice that you can still "spank" the Jeep.

My wife has a '94 Grand Cherokee and my truck used to the same thing yours
did until I changed the gears to 3.92:1. (Anything bigger...i'm running 31"
BFG's...and I need to switch to 4.10:1.)