Re: Hey! What's up?!

From: Todd Flummer (Mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 09:14:59 EST

Sean,
Glad to see you doing well. Kind of sad about the truck but I know your
happy. Your right about the Mustangs, its hard to find more bang for the
buck. I'll get me another one someday. I've done a few more mods to the
truck, check it out. Good luck and don't be a stranger.

Todd -aka- Lotsoftoys
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/
Mustang@netunlimited.net
98 CC Sport w3/5 kit