Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: Rocker Arms

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 11:23:47 EST

I've used Crower, Comp Cams, Erson, and a set of Summit Racing "Generic"
rollers on various engines.

The only ones that I, literally, shoved the pushrods through the rocker arm
were the Erson Rollers. (This was on a highly modified BB Chevy).

Any one of the major brands should do fine with an almost "stock"
motor.(Just not Erson)