98-99 Dakota R/T Parts Info (fwd)

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 11:56:37 EST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 03:21:41 -0500
From: Christopher Blancher <Christopher.Blancher@MCI.com>
To: jon@dakota-truck.net
Cc: campybiker@mindspring.com
Subject: 98-99 Dakota R/T Parts Info

I saw a e-mail on the DML archive list dated Dec. 02, 1998 about
the "SR 71 Bullet Dakota".

Please refer to the following homepages for pixs and company info:

http://www.mandlauto.com/road america.html (pixs)

http://www.constantvelocity.com (company info about parts)

HRE Performance Wheels - from the pixs
2540 Pioneer Ave.
Vista, CA. 92083
(760)598-1960

I called 'Constant Velocity' yesterday and spoke the owner/Kent
to find out about parts for sale on the 97-99 Dodge Dakota.

Kent advised that he will E-mail the DML board to advise about
parts for sale on the 97-99 Dakota. Kent is currently finishing the
fiberglass molds for the 97-99 Dakota Standard Cab Short Bed
truck side moldings. The SR 71 Bullet Dakota has Viper front
disc brakes and a bolt-in rear sub-frame with the Viper Dana 44
IRS and brakes. This Viper rear sub-frame bolts to the exsisting
Dakota spring mounts. Kent advised to give him about six months
to complete all complete truck orders and see the volume of request
for specials parts for the 97-99 Dakota.

I hope this iformation will spark the DML'ers interest for better
brakes and wheels and "six speed Richmond manual tranny"
swap-out for the 97-99 Dakota.

Happy Holidays

Christopher J. Blancher
1999 Dakota R/T SC