Recruiting new DAK owners.

From: rustyeagle@excite.com
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 17:11:42 EST

Hello. I just wanted to congradulate you for persuading others to buy
Dak's. I was and still am a chev. fan. I drove a 4x4 Silverado, and loved
it. I was a DD late one night for a friend with a Dak. He had a 98.
Beautiful truck. I went 4x4ing with him, and learned what the dak can do.
I fell in love with it. I am now on a quest for a fully loaded Black dak.
I am doing the salesman/dealer dance now. I just wanted to say keep up the
good work!

Rusty Eagle, Jessica Snyder