Re: Swap of "crate" 360 into '97 Dakota?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 22:13:43 EST

In a message dated 12/10/98 8:04:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
goldbach@tellink.net writes:

<< and I think the 360
 would be a lot easier to get some big power out of than the 5.2L that's in
 it now. Anyone done this? Ideas? Thanks! -Bill >>
Bill, I put a 93 5.9 into my 95 dak 5spd but that has the computer stuff on
it. You're talking of something totally different. The crate motor isnt
designed to run off of the computer so you would have to eliminate that. You
will just have to set up the dak oldstyle unless you want to fuel inject the
crate and have a chip burned for ya.
Eric