Re: Re: 1.7 rocker arms -Reply -Reply

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 23:41:48 EST

As far as I can remember, if it has the same style intake as the newer
ones, then it is a new magnum and one of the "new and improved" things was
pedestal mount rockers. (I dont know why this is but the Crane rockers
for our trucks have the same part numbers as for the 5.0's.) Between that
and sharing injectors, this stuff has me worried.
Bill
'97 SS/T