Re: Re: 1.7 rocker arms -Reply -Reply

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Dec 11 1998 - 00:32:01 EST

Hey I just got an idea. I've got a set of 1.73 Omega Gear roller rockers
that are on a set of cobra heads I had for my Bronco. You say that the
#'s are the same from crane, so I am wondering if these will work on my
5.2 as well. Hmmmm......

Erich 98 ext. cab V8 5spd.

BTW anybody want a set of '93 mustang cobra heads w/ a pocket port? :)