Re: Re: RE: Fast Daks

From: Steve (Slow@primenet.com)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 16:50:07 EST

On Thu, 10 Dec 1998 12:44:55 -0600, you wrote:

>It wouldn't make that much of a difference but it definitely depends on what
>came stock in the rearend (the speedo suffers though). The 31" and 3.92:1
>is great combination for the daily commute, but for off-road use, the 4.10:1
>(if not higher) would definitely help out on the "crawls".

I have the 3.92 with a stick. I love the 44 to 1 reduction ratio. When
we go four wheeling, I always take the rear so nobody is waiting on
me. I have surprised a few people out in the sticks with the Daks
crawling ability....

        Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....