FW: DML brand "spankin" new member(bob)

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 15:50:26 EST

> Patrick, Welcome to the group. Do you work for Hess or Water and Power?
>I get down their once a year or so. Actually I was down their a couple
>months ago and did see a Black Dak at the street fair where the cruise
>ships dock. Was that you? BTW sorry about the recently widowed.
>Regards, Bob Nichols

Hi Bob! Thanks for the welcome. The black Dak that you saw in Frederiksted
was my sister's. We both got our Daks at the same time. You can get a better
deal when you buy in volume (DML group buys on new trucks?) Hers is a V-6,
5-speed but she wishes she had gotten the 8. Dr. Pat

                         dadoctah@worldnet.att.net