FW: RE: DML brand "spankin" new member

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 15:51:22 EST

________________________
>Ahhh... Jack you forgot the rimshot.... All kidding aside the they did have

an earthquake the day before. It could have been Pat's 318 rumbling along...

>Greg
>95 DSCC v6 5spd

Dr. Pat says;
Earthquake? What earthquake? Damn! I must have slept through another natural

disaster. Seriously, it was so slight that most people didn't feel anything.
According
to the news it was about 10:30 PM, and I was sound asleep by then on that
night.
I sure hope that it wasn't my 318's rumbling that caused it.That would mean
that
my Dak is doing a "Christine" on me. Hmmmm? I have been spending alot on gas
lately.

                                 dadoctah@worldnet.att.net