[Fwd: New dml Member]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Dec 11 1998 - 13:05:22 EST

Welcome Mike, I have the Dodge/Leach headers on my 5.9 R/T and I think
they are great. The install was ok as headers go, the performance is
very noticeable. For any other questions about headers or anything about
Dakotas for that matter, research the "Archives" section. There have
been many informative posts on headers. Alan S.

attached mail follows:

Hi, I just thought i'd introduce myself. My name is Mike Sype, I'm from Monroe, MI
I have a Intense blue 98' dakota with a v8, 5 speed and a couple of little things here
and there. I have my truck on the DRAGTRUCK website that Jon takes care of. Does anyone
have any info on which headers and y-pipe are the best bang for your buck??

         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)