RE: Swap of "crate" 360 into '97 Dakota?

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Dec 11 1998 - 14:28:18 EST

Really ? Didn't know that they bolt up , or do they ? I talked to one of
the steel wheel makers like Wheels Vintique (but it wasn't them) a couple
years ago and they were considering making the mopar police wheels in a Dak
pattern . I want to find out if they do now , but I can't remember who it
was !?!

Anyway , I am guessing that for the fronts he either slapped on some rotors
from another Mopar or from a GenI Dak .

At 10:23 AM 12/11/1998 -0800, you wrote:
>I know that Terry has a Dart rear end in that truck... He broke an axle
>before our last shootout driving to Cally.
>Lance

Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net