Re: RE: Flow goes Dyno?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 11 1998 - 19:09:22 EST

In a message dated 12/9/98 9:15:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< Yeah, I get a real good listen to that thing every time I race Bill,
 what with those 'Cuda exhaust tips stickin' right in my face and all... :-)
 (I'm gonna have to do somethin' about that...) :-) >>

Thats what I'm worried about :-)

<< I'd be happy to help ya out if you want to hear what it sounds like,
Bill. :-) Especially if I get to play with that little blue switch. ;-)
Course, then you wouldn't have as long to hear what it sounds like, so I
could come back around and do it again... ;-)>>

Oh boy I did it again, I opened up my big mouth before thinking who I was
talking to. Now how much trouble is this going to get me into :-) No you can
not have my truck :-), not even for a few minutes :-) I know something would
be missing :-)

<< Anyway, yep Bill's truck does sound great! >>

Thank you ...

<<Sean Meldrum has the same muffler, and
I think there are a few people on the list who have heard his truck in
person and can tell you what it sounds like.>>

Didn't Sean have a wav file of his or am I thinking of someone else ??

Bill