Re: RE: Flow goes Dyno?

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 11 1998 - 23:24:02 EST

At 07:09 PM 12/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/9/98 9:15:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:
>
><< Yeah, I get a real good listen to that thing every time I race Bill,
> what with those 'Cuda exhaust tips stickin' right in my face and all... :-)
> (I'm gonna have to do somethin' about that...) :-) >>
>
>Thats what I'm worried about :-)

  Hey, I gots ta do what I gots ta do! :-)

  Oh, that reminds me; I need specific directions for the bulldozer crew.
Where exactly in Arkport do you park your Dak??? ;-)

><< I'd be happy to help ya out if you want to hear what it sounds like,
>Bill. :-) Especially if I get to play with that little blue switch. ;-)
>Course, then you wouldn't have as long to hear what it sounds like, so I
>could come back around and do it again... ;-)>>
>
>Oh boy I did it again, I opened up my big mouth before thinking who I was
>talking to. Now how much trouble is this going to get me into :-) No you can
>not have my truck :-), not even for a few minutes :-) I know something would
>be missing :-)

  Hmmm, maybe a piston or two... ;-)

><< Anyway, yep Bill's truck does sound great! >>
>
>Thank you ...
>
><<Sean Meldrum has the same muffler, and
>I think there are a few people on the list who have heard his truck in
>person and can tell you what it sounds like.>>
>
>Didn't Sean have a wav file of his or am I thinking of someone else ??

  Yeah, come to think of it, he does. Its on the sounds page:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/SOUNDS/sounds.html

  I could never get it to play very well though; lots of noise in it;
I think its corrupted or somethin'.

                                               -Jon-