From the GREAT WHITE NORTH?

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 12 1998 - 07:31:06 EST

So.... I hear there's snow in Central Texas? Now isn't that strange? Funny
how up here in the so-called "Great White North", we still had absolutely no
snow, the temps today are going up to 47 and staying in that general area
for the rest of the week. Oh, did I forget to mention - sunny, sunny,
sunny? I guess we had better get our 4x4's ready for the big, dry trek to
the store today.

Now before all you Texans loose control and start getting P.O.'d with me.
I'm just reporting the weather facts as stated on "The Weather Network". It
feels good every once in awhile to have the nice weather and stop listening
to others constantly rubbing it in. :)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd