Re: My R/T is at the bottom of a river...

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 12 1998 - 08:05:19 EST

Man, sorry to hear about that, but I am glad to hear your father is o.k.
Where is the truck? If it isn't too far, I would be happy to meet you there
and try to pull you out (since I am stuck in Louisiana anyway).

Or, you could just tell us where the truck is and the Dakota Commandos will
make sure it disappears and you get your insurance money. ;-) I have dubs on
the 360.;-)

Russ
97 318 4X4 CC SLT+
Rhino Roll Top Power Bolt Python 3000
Hitch Gibson dual Mopar Perf headers 14X3 FABM 160