Re: FABM and gas mileage?

From: Mike Sype (blue98dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 12 1998 - 11:14:18 EST

I put the 14"x3" fabm on my 5.2 5 speed and noticed a increase in
power right off the bat. I do run a Gibson Cat back system. Maybee
that makes the difference.?? The power increase was not like going
from a 15 second truck to a 12 second truck, but it was noticeable.
The theory still holds get the air in and get it out. When im getting
on the truck i've notice that the rpm's do not drop as much with the
fabm installed. Mike