Re: Boss Ranger

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sat Dec 12 1998 - 16:08:39 EST

> I just checked out the site; what's up with the Dakota bashing? Are
>they stupid or something??? They've got a link to that Dakota lemon
>page, a few lame acronyms for Mopar, then a picture of Josh Brown's
>wrecked '97 (stolen from the DML pictures page, BTW. They didn't even
>bother to change the name) and a little badmouthing about him. Of
>course, they didn't mention what would have happened to someone in a
>Ranger in that situation...
>
> Pretty lame.
>
> Oh, and did you check out their drag racing page??? One ranger ran 18.3
>and the owner is hoping for 17s now... There are a couple of rangers that
>ran 10's... in the 1/8th mile. :-) Jeez... Talk about throwing stones
>when you live in a glass house! I don't see any Rangers on the DragTruk
>page... ;-) I love their advice section about how to do a burnout
>complete with all the popular misconceptions. Oh, did I mention that most
>of their links don't work? :-)
>
> These losers need a nice cold dose of reality!!
>
>(Sorry, I guess the Dakota bashin' got to me.) :-)
>

>> Go show this 4duh what Ram Power is!!
>
> Yeah, go wipe up the street with him; you won't even have to use
>full throttle. :-)
>

> -Jon-

Did you see the page with the guy that hopes to have his project ranger at
150 mph ? oooooooo--k

Hey Jon , why not send a message to the web master and inform him that the
picture is copywrited to the DML and his use is illegal ? I would love to
make em pee themselves with that .

ANyway , I posted a nice little confession to them as well as submitting my
own MOPAR acronym that I have seen here before . MOPAR Move Over Pickup
Approaching Rapidly .

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net