Re: Boss Ranger

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Sat Dec 12 1998 - 16:26:15 EST

I just checked out the site. I can't believe they are bragging on such
times, and then bashing Dakota's when there trucks are smaller, and have
a larger 6 cylinder and its fairly modified. (not much larger, but still
larger) My Club Cab Dak with the 3.9 and a Dynomax Race Magnum Muffler
easily takes care of those times. I can notice a DEFINITE increase in
power now that I've took the tires for a spin. :-)

I usually drop the clutch at around 4000 RPM and it gradually decreases
from there during the spinning.

Last Night I started at 4000 RPM and ended up at around 5100 when I
stopped spinnin' 'em. I actually gained RPM's! I used to could only
barely squeak the tires in second, now I can Spin 'em baby!

What would be the next most beneficial mod?