Dakota v/s manger

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sat Dec 12 1998 - 22:24:02 EST

After perusing the ranger pages at http://www.rangerpowersports.com ,I have
come to this determination :

Dakota owners are more interested with performance 1st and looks a very
close second . Some Dak owners even go the route of deleting the factory
labels and emblems for a cleaner look . An exercise in magnificant
simplicity .

Manger owners , on the other hand , are vastly more worried about making
there trucks look fast , and not really being fast .

Case in point : the "Boss-Shinoda" conversion kit that is touted on the
manger power sports page . It is a kit for looks only ! It has no engine
upgrades of ANY kind , or any performance upgrades for that matter .

Case #2: the MPS (Manger Power Sports) "Project Cobra Manger"

If you take a good look at this stuff , he has slushstang cobra rims on
(wow) and his next high priority is to order his svt and cobra emblems . He
has installed some sort of cat-back , but I am guessing that he has a
4-banger in this thing (no offense, 2.5 guys) and how much can it really do .
I will give him credit though , at least he talks about either a turbo kit
or a 302 for the truck .
Oh , I like how he lists his "Stage I" mods as a tune-up with that
high-performance Castrol Syntec !

Ya know , there is so much stuff on these pages to make fun of , I could go
on all night !

Cudos to Eric and Josh for leaving them with some nice thoughts on their
confessions page along with mine .

Robert , you have any carriage bolts we can sabotage them with ?

DISCLAIMER: :)

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net