RE: Dakota v/s manger

From: Gonzalez, Javier (GonzalezJ@repind.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 09:44:43 EST

I just left him a nice little reply. It went something like this:

You should consider yourself lucky that he [the yellow RT in question]didn't
want to play. Actually, let me rephrase that. You should consider yourself
incredibly lucky that it wasn't my RT. You would have been spanked like a
red-headed stepchild. You better get that turbo and pray for rain before you
go talking trash with your turd Ferd....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

They've got some nerve...

Jav