Re: Mufflers

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Sat Dec 12 1998 - 23:45:53 EST

It might be easyer to go around the tire you know? I wouldnt take the
tire off. I took it off my SS/T once to see and I coulndt get any
traction. I mean, it is very heavy, but my 60 ft is 2.21 with it on which
I guess isnt too bad for a 4600 lb truck. Anybody have any tips on this?
Maybe I should drop the back an inch or 2??? Anyways, back to mufflers, I
bet you could do it, if not, it looks like Dynomax mufflers are working
pretty good too.

Bill