Ranger guys might have some sense

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 09:36:23 EST

I got another message from Jim Karnes of the manger page again . He agreed
that the wreck stuff on his site was in bad taste and he will remove it
sometime today or so .

I thanked him .

He isn't such a bad guy , at least he is trying to make his truck perform
and not only look good .

"Good morning Jack,
        I got to looking over some things and agreed with some of the other
wonderful emails I received that the wreck bit was pretty much a cheap shot.
I have 2 other people that have been helping with the site since I've been
mainly concentrating on finishing up school. When I get home the wreck stuff
will be removed for it is bad taste. I've been trying to make our site
pretty nice and in good taste so I apologize. "

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net