Re: reply to ranger page(Gene)

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 10:35:26 EST

At 10:22 AM 12/13/98 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/12/98 11:17:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>HEMI@charter.net writes:
>
><<
> You just got a 66 Dart ?
>
> Dude , I have one sitting here in my driveway I wouldda damn near given to
> you . Even has the original window sticker !
>

>Um Jack! Give it away? Talk to me man, how's the body on it?
>Eric

Only rust at this point is two small spots in the inner front fenders
behind the wheels . it's at http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/ad1.html

I have no title (not required in GA for cars '85 or older) . I almost sold
it to some guy in MI until he heard it had no title . There must be a wayto
get one though ?

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net