Re: Fender Flares & Mud Flaps

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 12:22:58 EST

At 07:11 AM 12/13/98 , you wrote:

> Anybody know of some really good looking flares and flaps? My flaps just
> won't do the job 'cause mud goes all over my 4X4. Just like all the rest of
> you I'm really proud to FINALLY have a DAK & I wanna keep it looking good!!

I have the Mopar moulded flaps on my Dak. They are stiffer than flat rubber
ones and won't flap in the breeze. I am very pleased with not only their looks,
but their functionality as well. Now, keep in mind that I don't go 4-wheel
mudding so I don't know about that, but they work well for street use.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail,net

If life were fair, Dan Quayle would be making a living
asking, 'Do you want fries with that?'-John Cleese