Re[2]: Fender Flares & Mud Flaps

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 12:54:00 EST

<<Dr. Pat says;

I showed the dealer all the pictures in his brochures of the Daks with the
15X8 wheels and they all had the fender flares(they were all 4X4's) and I
convinced him that the factory forgot to install the flares on my truck.
This was the first Dak he had sold and tires really were peeking out a
little so he ordered the fender flares, painted them up flame red and
installed them for FREE.>>

I think we should have the good Dr. negotiate our next group buy deal!! Anyone
that can snooker a dealer like that has got to be one smooth talker! :-) I can
see it now... Honestly those shift kits are supposed to be standard equipment
on Kotas... 8^)

T.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: DML: Fender Flares & Mud Flaps</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Dr. Pat says;<BR>
<BR>
Get the factory 4X4 fender flares from the &quot;optional wheel and tire package&quot;. &nbsp;I got them on my 4X2 and they look and work great. They really keep the sides of the truck much cleaner. <BR>
<BR>
When I took delivery of my 4X2, the 235-70's were just barely peeking out. I showed the dealer all the pictures in his brochures of the Daks with the 15X8 wheels and they all had the fender flares(they were all 4X4's) and I convinced him that the factory forgot to install the flares on my truck. This was the first Dak he had sold and tires really were peeking out a little so he ordered the fender flares, painted them up flame red and installed them for FREE. They will come in handy when I step up to the 275-60's and lay her down a couple of inches(as soon as the hotchkis stuff is ready).<BR>
<BR>
----------<BR>
&gt;From: Cliff Golden &lt;cgolden@wtrt.net&gt;<BR>
&gt;To: &quot;Dakota-Truck &nbsp;(DML)&quot; &lt;dakota-truck@buffnet.net&gt;<BR>
&gt;Subject: DML: Fender Flares &amp; Mud Flaps<BR>
&gt;Date: Sun, Dec 13, 1998, 1:11 PM<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>&gt;<FONT SIZE="2">Anybody know of some really good looking flares and flaps? &nbsp;My flaps just won't do the job 'cause mud goes all &gt;over my 4X4. &nbsp;Just like all the rest of you I'm really proud to FINALLY have a DAK &amp; I wanna keep it looking &gt;good!!<BR>
</FONT>&nbsp;<BR>
&gt;<FONT SIZE="2">Cliff Golden<BR>
</FONT>&gt;<FONT SIZE="2">Red '97 CC 4X4 3.9L <BR>
</FONT><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>