Re: RE: Fender Flares & Mud Flaps

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 12:38:32 EST

<<Personally, I've always thought of mud splashes as the trophies you get to
display after a good day of playing in the stuff.>>

Hehehe... Yep, I had a hard time washing mine after I got back from VT... I
even had mud piled up on the roof! I'd say there was about 10lbs of mud and
crude left on the ground after washing my Kota.

I had the molded mud flaps with the Rams head logo installed on mine and I think
they look pretty sharp. There is a picture on the DML web site if you want to
see what they look like... I put them on to keep rocks and sand from eating the
lower body panels when driving on the highway and I think they are very
effective in that regard.

T.

<<snip>>