Re: Durango Owners Page

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 14:21:44 EST

> Dodge Durango OwnersClub (http://www.durangoclub.com/).

Hello everyone, I am a member of the DOC and I really enjoy the DML. I have
sold most of my intake kits to the Durango guys, and there are a few Quick D
Dakotas out there. Hopefully I will be able to add a Quick D owner page to
quickd.com.
The thing about the Doc. You dont have to join to go to the forum page.
To view the forum page go to http://forum.durangoclub.com/ it is our board
to post questions or comments. The $10 is to join the club, but you dont have
to be a member to post. All you have to do is go to the authorization page of
the forum. We were getting a lot of people coming to the page just to cause
trouble so now you have to send in your name and email to get authorization.
Your password is emailed instantly to you and then you can make comments to the
board. The password works for a couple of months. Its a pretty cool bunch of
people...they are not so concerned with racing, but thankfully some of them are
starting to come around......take care and stay safe.....Tony D