Another thanks to Jon

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 09:57:57 EST

I was just skimming a little news, and came across the Dodge Durango Owners
Club (http://www.durangoclub.com/). Naturally curious, I decided to check
it out.

They've legally incorporated a non-profit hobby club, with a constitution,
by-laws and elected club officers. The problem is that they require $10 for
a year membership to join. Unless you send them a check, you can't look at
their pictures or members directory, or find out about their get-togethers.
The only thing you can look at for free is their FAQ (which I have to admit
looks pretty good).

Oh the whole, I must say that I very much prefer our DML and associated site
and the great job that Jon Steiger does in keeping it going. I just wanted
to (again) express all of our appreciation.

I also thought it was a bit of a comment about the average truck owner vs.
the average SUV owner. They may think their club and site are polished and
professional, but I find them a bit pretentious.

Hey, at least it's better than the ranger page :-).

Jason
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd