Re: Wheels

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 14:44:13 EST

That would be me. The thing is that I bought the 15x8's, not the 15x7's.
If the backspacing is more than about 5.25 inches(if they have this much
backspacing, use stick on wheel weights, not the clamp on ones), they won't
fit. They will rub on the a-arms. They will fit with a spacer, though.
This is the way I am going. 1/2" spacer with drag studs. I know that this
is really thick for a spacer, but I am working on a fix for that.

Brian