Re: Re: Reply to Ranger Page

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 14:51:20 EST

Well , c'mon down and take a look at "Mighty Whitey" and if ya like , bring
here hme really cheap . I was asking $500 but to someone that is really
gonna do something with it I would give a very good deal (fractional of
$500) .

I really don't know about the phord 4.0 much , but I would do it . If for
nothing else , then for principle . You pretty much have to

Do you have a manual or a slushbox ?

At 02:38 PM 12/13/98 -0500, you wrote:
> "" My wife and I joke that Fords keep food on the table and, of
>course, allow me to pay for my '99 Dak CC! I've got the 3.55 SG (it
>jumps off the line) and I'm sure it will, I just haven't seen alot of the
>V-6 spanks here to know for sure. I sure don't wanna look bad...He'd never
>stop laughing. Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 10:35:26 -0500
><>
>Subject: Re: DML: reply to ranger page(Gene)
>
>At 10:22 AM 12/13/98 EST, you wrote:
>>In a message dated 12/12/98 11:17:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>>HEMI@charter.net writes:
>>
>><<
>> You just got a 66 Dart ?
>>
>> Dude , I have one sitting here in my driveway I wouldda damn near given to
>> you . Even has the original window sticker !
>>

>> Talk to me man, how's the body on it?
>>Eric
>>

>Only rust at this point is two small spots in the inner front fenders
>behind the wheels . it's at http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/ad1.html
>
>I have no title (not required in GA for cars '85 or older) . I almost sold
>it to some guy in MI until he heard it had no title . There must be a wayto
>get one though ?
>

>W . Jack Hilton III
>
>HEMI@charter.net

W . Jack Hilton III