RE:I'm back and see this sh*t

From: Drew Schofield (droopie@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 01:04:30 EST

I'm gone for a while because I forgot to resubscribe once I got my cable
modem, and I see this crap?

---

Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 18:06:45 -0800 (PST) From: Todd Smith <todd_smith23@yahoo.com> ---Todd, were you born an asshole, or does your daddy not know you're being one when he lets you on his computer? --- Subject: DML: Got my V8 Dakota today!!

Boy was I surprised when I drove this truck for the first time!!

This has to be the biggest piece of shit I've ever drove. It rides ---Correction....I've ever DRIVEN. If you want to appear intelligent, use good grammar. --- like a damn bucking bronco. It has no accleration at all. What was I ---Correction...Acceleration. If you can't spell, click on the little button that says abc. --- thinkin when I bought this? Everyone says get the V8 Dakota, it rides like a caddy, one of the fastest trucks on the road today. Boy what a bunch of bull shit. I bet one of those VW Bugs could kick my ass in ---Correction....bullshit...it's one word, like dumbass. --- this truck. I knew I should have gotten a Ranger. At least then I would of gotten a great ride and some accleration. I don't how I'm ---Correction....hmm, it wasn't a typo the first time. --- gonna get ride of this piece of shit. Let it be known by the World ---Correction....rid. You're going to get rid of that POS Ranger.

that Dakota's are nothing but shit! If you want a real truck, buy a Ranger!!!!!

Todd