Re: Electric Fan

From: Scott Morris (scott@eatel.net)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 01:35:49 EST

At 05:42 PM 12/13/98 -0500, you wrote:
>How hot dows it get in the summer with the ac on?
>
>Chris

if your sittin in traffic in the lousiana 90+ degree heat with the a/c on it
might get to 210. on a v8 you might need two fans. in normal driving it
stays cool. i usually just turn my a/c off (when sittin in traffic for about
20 min straight) for about 5 minutes and it cools right back off. The fan is
one of the most noticable mods that i have done.

Scott
auto v6 97