Re: Headlight replacement...

From: Michael (mdubose@vt.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 15:37:55 EST

Don't know if this has already been menchoned but those headlights have more
functionality than just a brighter beam. If you are ever driving at night and you
have seen one of these cars comming towards you or they are behind you you will
notice that there barely any glare. The main reason that they have put these type
of headlights on there cars is a safety reason. Persona;y I think that they are
worth however much they cost to restrofit them to any car. The safety alone I think
is worth it. Just my .02

Mike