[Fwd: Re: Manger page...TX meet, etc.]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 16:58:37 EST

I never thought it would provoke such a response to inquire about that
Boss Ranger, but I'm glad I did. This has been great fun, BTW if any
Texans are serious about showing at the Ranger meet and moppin up the
place, let me know, I'm always up for racing the R/T. I call your rumble
and raise you one huge burnout. Alan S. licensed Ranger exterminator.

attached mail follows:

On Sun, 13 Dec 1998, Richard A Pyburn wrote:

> Man, wouldn't that be sweet to have all of the DML Daks in Texas show up
> like the cavalry!

    Heh heh heh! I can picture it now... Buncha Rangers parked in
the pits... Someone notices a rumbling and a huge dust cloud approaching
from the west. Then Dak after Dak pulls in through the gate, sportin' hood
scoops and DML stickers... ;-)

  Of course, now that we know they're reading this, they'll probably move
their meeting spot to a less, ummm... embarrasing location. ;-)

                                              -Jon-