RE: Great White North

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 17:05:42 EST

It looks like we might be in for some snow tomorrow or the day after. YUK!
Don't get me wrong, I love to go out and drive in it. I haven't had the
chance to take the new 4x4 out in the stuff yet. I just hate it because
most of the others on the road can't seem to handle the stuff. It always
looks like they're going to slide right on in to me. Then, of course, I'll
just have to get out of the truck, smack 'em in the head, take away their
keys, and tell them to go to their room and don't come out until you've
written a million times: I'M A MORON AND I WON'T DRIVE LIKE AN IDIOT IN BAD
WEATHER, I'M A MORON AND I WON'T DRIVE LIKE AN IDIOT IN BAD WEATHER.....

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd