Re: [Fwd: Sat nights]

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 17:01:45 EST

Thanks Alan,
Ya, I have met up with Eric before. He works at my dealership. He has
told me of his stealth mods on his truck. He has told me that he is a
big stealth freak. HEHE! Ya, the next time you go, post to the DML or
something, and I'll meet ya down there, unless otherwise known.
Hopefully, I will check my emails that weekend. I would have went last
sat, but I wasn't here most of the weekend, so I couldn't get on my
puter. See ya there!

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~