Re: Ram Air Inlet

From: Ryan Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 17:03:53 EST

I have the same system you're talking about.  If you have any questions about it I'd be glad to answer them if I can.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC

Bob Tom wrote:

A while back, I read and looked at installation instructions
and pictures of someone on the list who went with the Ram Air
Inlet system.

I am considering going this route and to make it better, the company
is only about 15 minutes away from me.

Before doing so, I'd like to ask the DMLer how effective he found
the system.  I seem to recall reading that he did not use it on
the track.  My only concern is the manner in which the duct hose
on the driver side has to be routed to the front of the truck.

The other option I am looking at is an open air system with a
hood cowl.

Thanks.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
  Gibson duals, KN drop-in
  Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
      and hard tonneau cover
  Deflectors, grille insert
  AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)