Truck Selection

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 17:20:00 EST

   The more I think about it, the more I realize. If I was gonna buy a baby
truck, I'd buy a '70-'72 Toyota. Those 18R/22R engines run forever, have
plenty of parts around, and are so simple a drunk monkey can fix one with a
pair of pliers and a Band-Aid (tm). I could still probably beat a Ranger with
one of those old things... would be a fun experiment... fairly cheap too...
^_^ Hook a bicycle pump up to the air-cleaner as a supercharger...naw better
yet, a drunk Ranger owner so that I have plenty of hot air and an alcohol
assist to boot!
   Then again, I have the best truck around... the Dakota... don't need
anything else... can't wait to get my Mercedes logo conversion kit, that
aughta be worth 40hp and luxury cruise suspension feel alone!

Shaun H.