Re: Truck Selection

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 18:09:47 EST

My friend has an 84 Toy with the 2.2 with 230K on it. He raced me a few
month ago to see how well he could keep up with me and he took me off the
line (tirespin) I cought him and we were even till about 30 when I just blew
by him. I was suprised he kep up with me as much as he did. We're actually
going to start rebuilding the engine this weekend it should be an intresting
experience...

Chris