RE: Ranger Power Sports

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 18:37:43 EST

Hey Jim!
welcome to the DML (again)!  I too have a 72 Cuda!  Daily driver with a
built small block, modified 904 auto, 2300 stall converter, 3.23 sure grip
and bigblock suspension,  not a real dragster, but great for around town
(dont get many Rangers lookin to race though...) To be honest, but not
brutal, my Fords (67 Cortina GT, 90 Tbird) have been good cars (although the
cortina is gonna get coal in its stocking this year for burning oil) BUT,
they are purely 2nd string transpo (until the Cortina gets prepped for
vintage racing)... 80HP 4bangers arent much to write home about, but they
are still a lot of fun (in the right hands :^)  Stick around!  Im sure Your
local dodge dealer can move a used Ranger!
BKB