Re: Gibson cat-back ordered

From: Kelly _ (magnumpowered@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 18:36:25 EST

Mike,

What you have sounds like you are running no muffler at all. No I dont
get that and i dont know what could cause it. I also inatalled my
muffler with the baffles pointing to the rear for better flow. I have no
proof but i think this has helped performance from driving other "stock"
Dak's. I love my exhaust too.

Kelly
'96 CC SLT 5.2 Auto
ICQ #14334322