RE: Gibson cat-back ordered

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 19:00:47 EST

If it means anything...I have the "Popping Noise" on my FlowMaster system.
I found that the exhaust manifold bolts keep coming loose every 200 miles
due to the fact that Dodge decided not to put on any Exhaust Manifold
Gaskets. (Not a big thing...just keeps the bolts a little more snug.) Once
they're tightened again...no popping.

I'll probably pull them all out and put a little locktite on them just to
keep'em in place when i'm not feeling lazy.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/btoys.htm
"Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the road....."