Re: Swap of "crate" 360 into '97 Dakota?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 20:11:43 EST

In a message dated 12/14/98 1:19:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< Bill Tierney was saying that he knows of a guy who supposedly put a
 crate motor adapted to EFI in his 4x4. (Ram, I think.) I've never
 actually seen it myself, but I'm hoping he shows up at the track
 someday; I'd like to see that. >>

Yepper its in a 92 or 93 Ram 4 X 4, originally was a 318 but now has the 380
HP Magnum 360. He also rebuilt his tranny to a non-lockup heavy duty hauler.
The last I talked to him he had it together but had changed the cam because of
his using it for off road racing the cam did not operate optimummly?? you know
what I mean :-) I'll have to stop by and see how he is coming and let ya know.

Bill