Re: [Fwd: Sat nights]

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 21:25:55 EST

>I only stayed long enough to meet and
>talk with Eric (swede) , cool guy, you dml'ers should see what lengths
>this guy has gone to for stealth, no decals, no V-8 over the magnum
>badge, looks like a 4 banger. Doesn't sound like one though! >

Thanks Alan for those words, felt very good.
Just wanted you to know that I'm getting my SuperTrapp on Friday from
Summit, they had the best price. So now the only thing I need is some 3"
pipes and a bend over rear axle, and I'm set to install headers that I have
under my bed and a 3" exhaust system all the way from headers to tailpipe,
w/o any mufflers except the supertrapp.

Let you all know later how it works
Swede/