[Fwd: Sat nights]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 13:38:40 EST

Geoffrey, yeah, that was me. Kellers is a great old drive-in burger
joint. On almost every Sat. night there are all kinds of cars there.
Last Sat. was about the weakest showing of rods I've seen though, I
think between the recent cold snaps and Christmas parties, most people
didn't show. There were only about 10 cars that showed then left, some
where pretty fast sounding though. I only stayed long enough to meet and
talk with Eric (swede) , cool guy, you dml'ers should see what lengths
this guy has gone to for stealth, no decals, no V-8 over the magnum
badge, looks like a 4 banger. Doesn't sound like one though! Anyway,
Sat. night, as long as the weather is nice, Kellers is a great spot from
8pm till about 12 am. I'll post an invite on the dml next time I go,
maybe we can get all the DFW Daks to show up. Alan S.

attached mail follows:

Hey Alan,
I hope you are the one in the Dallas area(I have trouble keeping up with
names on this thing). I remember reading a post about sat nights off of
NW HWY at Abrahms. IS this every sat night? What goes on there? Just
talking about cars/trucks, racing? I am looking for someplace to go to
be around cars junkies, like me. I used to goto races around here, but
they are cracking down around here. Are you there every sat night? What
time does everyone usually meet there? Sorry for so many questions. Just
hoping to be another DAK there.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~